Welcome to Brighton Wing Chun
- is a formidable and exceptional fighting system that develops the body to use the most efficient means available to defeat an opponent.
- has a unique training regime designed to develop automated tactile reflexes over visual response.
- has no extraneous exercise and is therefore suitable for all ages and physiques.
- is based on the sciences of physics, structure and biology.
- is the most popular system of kung fu in the world today.
In the new year Brighton Wing Chun will be starting new classes and taking on new students.
As yet class times and location not finalised so keep up to date if you are interested attending.
Congratulations for both Lilia Yip and Ken Pang on being awarded 2nd TG grade this Saturday 11th November after a gruelling test by Sifu Wes Hussy ( WCKUK ) and myself.
Both showed a high level of skill and determination, despite Lilia having a very heavy cold.
In the past year both students have been training very hard and the improvement in all areas is remarkable.
Looking forward to the next year!